(1) planistar shall reserve, without restriction, any proprietary rights and copyrights pertaining to the use of its cost estimates, drawings, other documents and samples.
(2) Cost estimates made by planistar on its website, sent by email, fax or post or given over the phone are subject to change, unless they are expressly designated as binding.
(3) By ordering goods over the phone or by email, fax or post, the Client makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
(4) planistar is entitled to accept this offer within seven calendar days of receiving the order, either by sending an order confirmation or sending the ordered goods. The order confirmation shall be sent by email, fax or post. If the offer is not accepted within this period of time, the offer shall be deemed to have been rejected.
(5) Descriptions of goods in brochures, drawings, images, technical information sheets and similar documents do not constitute guarantees of quality or durability. This information is only binding if it is expressly agreed as such in writing.
(6) If, during the fulfilment of the contract, it is found that planistar is unable to fulfil the contract due to technical problems at its end, planistar may withdraw from the contract free of charge.
(7) The parties agree to treat all commercial and technical information belonging to the respective other party which is not public knowledge and which becomes known to them during their business relationship as strictly confidential trade secrets. The works may only be made accessible to third parties with the prior written consent of planistar and must be immediately returned to planistar on request if the contract is not concluded.